The Concrete Leveling Process
As concrete ages, the soil underneath will begin to settle or wash out over time. As this happens, the concrete
settles and shifts as well as creates trip hazards. Water can run toward the home’s foundation and driveways can settle and crack.
Through time this can become very expensive if it is not corrected, resulting in possible water penetration though basement walls or driveways that need removed and replaced because they are damaged beyond repair.
Once the settled or cracked concrete is noticed, we as home owners have three options:
By choosing to level the concrete you will enjoy:
ZERO DOWN TIME – your concrete can be used the same day
NO MESS TO CLEAN UP
NO GRASS TO GROW
MOST IMPORTANTLY – 50% – 66% SAVINGS COMPARED TO REPLACEMENT!
There is no job too big or too small!
The On-Site Concrete Leveling Approach:
- We eliminate trip hazards
- Specializes in patios, sidewalks, driveways, steps, stoops, & interior floors
- We use concrete, not foam
- We handle residential and commercial customers
- Cost-effective services
- Experienced professionals
- Free estimates
- No downtime – level in the morning, use in the evening!
Areas of Coverage: